Thursday, June 7, 2012

Importance of Trying

Over the course of time, it is primarily important to remember that trying is a continuous effort to achieve an end goal. While things may seem easy, when times get tough, putting forth extra effort to try can not only give you results but a sense of satisfaction.

As my adventures into multimedia and Flash continue, I find myself a bit more confident in my time with the program, it still remains frustrating. However, as previously mentioned, it is important to continue trying. What turned into a troublesome struggle, I learned the steps and practices through trying and pushing.

Once I lost my work on a flash assignment due to corruption in the file, I continued to try and make up for the hard work I put in. However, it was easier the second time around. Primarily, it was satisfying to know that I honestly learned the steps as I could easily recreate my work in half the time and better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment